What is Booking SOP for Fully Vaccinated People?
1. A person is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the second dose of vaccine is allowed to book.
2. During booking you will be asked to attach your snapshot of the Digital Vaccination Certificate via your MySejahtera App to verify.
3. You will be asked to show your Digital Vaccination Certificate via your MySejahtera App during the activity site before the activity starts to your instructor or enforcement personnel on duty.
4. Follow COVID-19 SOP as listed below.
COVID-19 : SOP for Sports and Recreational Activities
1. Be sure to download and register the MySejahtera application into your mobile phone for contact tracing. Registration
manually for areas that do not have internet access.
2. Ensure that sports and recreational activities are conducted in compliant areas / facilities.
3. Make sure to wear a face mask during the activity and before & after for water sport activity.
4. Ensure physical imprisonment of 1 (one) meter while on the premises / training place / activity venue.
5. Make sure not to shake hands / touch and reduce physical interaction.
6. DO NOT share drinking water, food, clothes, face towels and personal equipment.
7. Ensure hygiene measures before, during and after activities are complied with.
8. It is forbidden to spit indiscriminately / everywhere.
9. Make sure shared equipment is cleaned, disinfected and stored
in good condition.
10. Make sure to leave the premises/training venue as soon as possible after sports and recreational activities.
11. Activities involving children aged 12 years and below, group disabilities (OKU), special needs and senior citizens aged 60 years and above are not recommended. Please check for each sports activity age SOP restriction before booking.
12. Connect positive patients, Patient-Under-Surveillance (PUS) / Patient-under investigation (PUI) and individuals with symptoms (such as colds, coughs, sore throat, fever, headache and body temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius) are PROHIBITED from participating in sports and recreational activity. TERMS & CONDITIONS
All activities booking must make at least 7 days in advance or more to ensure your placement is available due to some circumstances that are unavoidable and out of our control, for example:
Weather Conditions, monsoon-affected activities, availability of the aircraft, drift cars, pilots, instructors, guides & etc, resort room availability, coach arrangement, insurance purchase, permit application etc. We are engaging with experienced & professional people who are experts in their respective fields, and sometime they may also be involved in international competitions, events, training and/or projects.
Please be reminded that booking less than 72 hours prior to your activities date will be considered as 'Last Minutes Booking'. A surcharge will be imposed to your booking, changes of bookings cannot be made through this website, and must be made directly with your Email, Call and WhatsApp for immediate respond.
Changes to bookings cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability. At the completion of the booking process, you will receive a notice stating you had sent an email to us and our team will respond to your email within 24 to 48 hours. For group bookings that are more than 20 people and above, advance booking is advisable. Hence please book in advance to ensure allocation availability for your group activity is smooth and organised.
All booking will be based on full payment prior to the activities date with minimum of 4 days for 1 to 2 person/FIT and 7-14 days above for group booking. A Confirmation Letter and Receipt will be issued after full payment is received. Your Confirmation Letter will list out all the important information for your booking like your name, type of activity, date and time of activity. It also includes the contact person name and phone number of your instructor, guide and driver (If you hire a return transport services from us), Google and Waze map link and etc.
PAYMENTS Payment can be made via Online Bank Transfer, CDM (Cash Deposit Machine) and PayPal (5% Service Tax included for Paypal payment), a Confirmation Letter and Receipt will be issued to your email, once full payment is received. Please make sure you have booked your activities or packages first before making any payment to us. We do not accept any payment without booking confirmation. PayPal Sale Tax will be included for payment via PayPal. Please send us an email to notify us of your PayPal payment to double secure your booking.
No further charges will be imposed by us by using this website relating to your payment transaction or currency charges. You may incur additional currency conversion charges from PayPal, your Bank account or Credit Card companies. If you pay in another currency besides Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) (eg Euro, US Dollar, British Pound etc), you must include all the bank service charges.
PayPal All PayPal payments will include a 5% PayPal Service Tax, if you click using our PayPal link, the 5% service tax will auto include into the final payment. However, if you using your email to log in and pay, please add a 5% PayPal service tax from the total package amount before Checkout.
CANCELLATIONS Bookings made on this website can be cancelled by replying directly from the email that you sent the booking form. Cancellations can be made via email at any time in advance of the arrival date. The following conditions apply to cancellations received on email as follows:
Note: the number of days will be different depending on the activities, please check the cancellation policy of each sport/activity you are signing for!
• 4 (Four) days above prior to arrival date with email or call notice: Full Refund
• 3 (Three) days or less - Non-Refundable
• Insurance payment is non-refundable
• Coach / Van / Car return transport services are non-refundable
• No show or UN-USED Service, 100% of the payment made will be forfeited
• Guest may have the option to change the current reserved schedule to another convenient date by contacting Oxbold in advance (term and condition apply with some penalty charges depend on activities).
In the event of cancellation the activities. In such eventuality, it must be agreed upon by both parties (the customer and Oxbold). A full refund shall be given to the client who Calls, WhatsApp or Email us to cancel the package (hereafter referred to as "activity" or "activities") at least 4 days above prior to the scheduled activity and shall be subject to a full cancellation fee if cancelled in less than 3 days and below shall not be entitled for any refund.
No-shows are clients who do not cancel but who miss their activity for any reason. No shows will be subject to a 100% forfeit and no refund.
REFUNDS The insurance coverage and coach/transport services are non-refundable. We practice 100% Money Back GUARANTEE on sports packages to our clients, if you fulfil our booking, payment and cancellation policy. All refunds for activities shall be made within 7 days from the date of cancellation back to you. Refunds will be processed upon original confirmation letter/receipt. Activities already taken are nonrefundable.
POSTPONE / RESCHEDULE Due to unforeseen circumstances like bad weather, equipment breakdown, etc. making it impossible or inadvisable for our activity to carry out on the date which customer has booked and forced to postpone and reschedule a day before, on the spot or on the activity day. All postpone and rescheduled of activity must agree upon by the customer with our instructor / pilot / guides on the site then inform Oxbold by email or call.
The follow-up for your postponement and reschedule will be carried out by Oxbold, not the instructor, pilot and guides. The instructors, pilots and guides will be only focused on the safety, equipment conditions and on side activity. After Oxbold acknowledges your postponement, we will get in touch with your instructors, pilots and guides to match and reschedule your next activity date. No call and No Call, WhatsApp and Email from the customer regarding postponement and reschedule, Oxbold considers your activity is Completed and no postpone and reschedule will be allowed.
INSURANCE COVERAGE You can purchase Insurance Coverage from us during your booking. Insurance Coverage is an Optional item which do not includes in our sport activities, just Click/Select 'YES' for Insurance in the Booking Form. We can arrange Sport Insurance Protection for you and your friends and families member when signing up the activities with us. However, you need to give us at least 3 days advanced notice to ensure your insurance coverage successful purchased. For more information on the Insurance Coverage.
Insurance covarage only valid for the fixed date of the event, postponed of booking have to purchase the new insururance coverage.
Penalty Penalty is for any confirmed booking to extend due to any valid reason as the instructor, guide or pilot with our aircraft, jet ski, boat and etc already reserved for your booking date and time and we are unable to secure other booking to replace it. A RM100 penalty fee will be charged and pay to Oxbold to extend your new schedule (maximum period 1 month from the previous booking date).
Gift Voucher: You can buy our sport package as a Gift Voucher for someone special like birthday or any special occasion.
We will send you the Gift Voucher in Jpeg format via email, you may print it out and hand over by hand or email to your recipient. We allow you to provide a simple message for us to write in your Gift Voucher not more than 100 characters.
• Gift Voucher only valid maximum 3 months start from the date of full payment.
• Extend of Gift Voucher only allow for 1 time and penalty of RM100 have to pay.
• Maximum of 1 (one) month to extend start from the previous gift voucher validity date or previous booking date.
• No show, No Call, No Email or UN-USED Service after voucher expired or booking confirmed date, voucher will be invalid.