What is Booking SOP for Fully Vaccinated People?
1. A person is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the second dose of vaccine is allowed to book.
2. During booking you will be asked to attach your snapshot of the Digital Vaccination Certificate via your MySejahtera App to verify.
3. You will be asked to show your Digital Vaccination Certificate via your MySejahtera App during the activity site before the activity starts to your instructor or enforcement personnel on duty.
4. Follow COVID-19 SOP as listed below.
COVID-19 : SOP for Sports and Recreational Activities
1. Be sure to download and register the MySejahtera application into your mobile phone for contact tracing. Registration
manually for areas that do not have internet access.
2. Ensure that sports and recreational activities are conducted in compliant areas / facilities.
3. Make sure to wear a face mask during the activity and before & after for water sport activity.
4. Ensure physical imprisonment of 1 (one) meter while on the premises / training place / activity venue.
5. Make sure not to shake hands / touch and reduce physical interaction.
6. DO NOT share drinking water, food, clothes, face towels and personal equipment.
7. Ensure hygiene measures before, during and after activities are complied with.
8. It is forbidden to spit indiscriminately / everywhere.
9. Make sure shared equipment is cleaned, disinfected and stored
in good condition.
10. Make sure to leave the premises / training venue as soon as possible after sports and recreational activities.
11. Activities involving children aged 12 years and below, group
disabilities (OKU), special needs and senior citizens aged 60
years and above is not recommended. Please check for each sport activity age SOP retriction before booking.
12. Connect positive patients, Patient-Under-Surveilance (PUS) / Patient-UnderInvestigation (PUI) and individuals with symptoms (such as colds, coughs, sore throat, fever, headache and body temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius)
PROHIBITED from participating in sports and recreational activity. TERMS & CONDITIONS
All activities booking must make at least 7 days in advanced or more to ensure your placement is available due to some circumstances that unavoidable and out of our control, for example:
Weather Conditions, monsoon affected activities, available of the aircrafts, drift cars, pilots, instructors, guides & etc, resort room availability, coach arrangement, insurance purchase, permit application etc. We are engage with experienced & professional people who are experts in their respective fields, which sometime they may also involved in international competitions, events, trainings and/or projects.
Please to be reminded that, for booking less than 72 hours prior to your activities date will be considered as 'Last Minutes Booking'. A surcharge will be imposed to your booking. Changes of bookings cannot be made through this website, and must be made directly with your email respond. Changes to bookings cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability. At the completion of the booking process you will receive a notice stated you had sent an email to us and our team will response to your email within 24 to 48 hours. For group booking that more than 20 people and above, more time is required to coordinate. Hence please book in advanced to ensure allocation availability of your group.
All booking will be based on full payment prior to the activities date with minimum 3 days for 1 to 2 person/FIT and 7 days above for group booking. A Confirmation Letter will be issued after full payment is received by us. Your Confirmation Letter will list out all the important information for your booking like your name, type of activity, date and time of activity. It also includes the contact person name and phone number of your instructor, guide and driver (If you hire a coach/car/van from us), Google map link, GPS coordination code and etc.
PAYMENTS Payment can be made via Interbank Transfer, Cash, ATM Deposit, PayPal (please include Paypal Tax in your payment) and Cheque (Confirmation Letter will be issued after your cheque payment is cleared). Please make sure you have booked your activities; tour; packages first before make any payment to us. We do not accept any payment without booking confirmation.
PayPal Sale Tax will be included for all payment via PayPal. Please send us an email to notify us your PayPal payment to double secure your booking.
No further charges will be imposed by us by using this website relating to your payment transaction or currency charges. You may incur additional currency conversion charges from PayPal, your Bank account or Credit Card companies. If you pay in other currency beside Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) (eg Euro, US Dollar, British Pound etc), you must include the bank service charges.
CANCELLATIONS Bookings made on this website can be cancelled by reply directly from the email that you sent the booking form. Cancellations can be made via email at any time in advance of arrival date. The following conditions apply to cancellations received on email as following:
Note: the number of days will be difference depend on activities, please check the Cancellations policy of each sports/activities you are signing up!
• 4 (Four) days above prior to arrival date with email or call notice: Full Refund
• 3 (Three) days or less - Non Refundable
• Insurance payment is non-refundable
• Coach/Van/Car transport services is non-refundable
• No show or UN-USED Service, 100% of payment made will be forfeited
• Guest may have option to change current reserved
schedule to other convenience date by contact Oxbold in advance (term and condition apply).
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable to fly, we ('OXBOLD') and our guides/partners/instructors reserve the right to change, schedule or cancel the flight to our absolute discretion. In such eventuality, agreed by both parties. A full refund shall be given to the client who calls us to cancel the package (hereafter referred to as "activity" or "activities") at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled activity. All activities shall be subject to a full cancellation fee if cancelled in less than the 24 hours. Full refund will be made against 'OXBOLD' to our clients who can't proceed to the next activity schedule with valid reason. No shows are clients who do not cancel but who miss their activity for any reason. No shows will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee and shall not be entitled to any refund.
REFUNDS The insurance coverage and coach/transport services are non-refundable. We practice 100% Money Back GUARANTEE on sports packages to our clients, if you fulfil our booking, payment and cancellation policy. All refunds for activities shall be made within 7 days from date of cancellation. Refunds will be processed upon original confirmatoin letter / receipt. Activities already taken are nonrefundable.
POSTPONE / RESCHEDULE Due to unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable for our activity to carry out on the date which customer have booked and force to postpone and reschedule a day before, on the spot or on the activity day. All postpone and reschedule of activity must agreed by customer with our instructor/pilot/guides on the site then inform Oxbold with email or call.
The follow up for your postpone and reschedule will be carry out by Oxbold staff not
the instructor/pilot/guides, instructor/pilot/guides will be only focus on the safety, equipment conditions and on side activity. Our instructor/pilot/guides will not have time to focus on your postpone and reschedule. After Oxbold acknowledge your postpone, we will get in touch with the instructor/pilot/guides to match and reschedule your next activity with instructor/pilot/guides. No call and No email from customer regard postpone and reschedule, Oxbold consider your activity is completed and no postpone and reschedule is allow.
INSURANCE COVERAGE You can purchase Insurance Coverage from us during your booking. Insurance Coverage is an Optional item which do not includes in our sport activities. Just Click/Select 'YES' for Insurance in booking form, We can arrange Personal Sport Insurance Protection for you and your friends and families member when signing up the activities with us. However, you need to give us at least 3 days advanced notice to ensure your insurance coverage successful purchased. For more information on the Insurance Coverage, please click Insurance Coverage Benefits to read more.
Insurance covarage only valid for the day of the event, postponed of booking have to purchase the new insururance coverage.
Penalty Penalty is for any confirmed booking to extend due to any valid reason as the instructor, guide or pilot with our aircraft, jet ski, boat and etc already reserved for your booking date and time and we are unable to secure other booking to replace it. A RM100 penalty fee will be charged and pay to Oxbold to extend your new schedule (maximum period 1 month from the previous booking date).
Gift Voucher: You can buy our sport package as a Gift Voucher for someone special like birthday or any special occasion.
We will send you the Gift Voucher in Jpeg format via email, you may print it out and hand over by hand or email to your recipient.
We allow you to provide a simple message for us to write in your Gift Voucher not more than 100 characters.
• Gift Voucher only valid maximum 3 months start from the date of full payment.
• Extend of Gift Voucher only allow for 1 time and penalty of RM100 have to pay.
• Maximum of 1 (one) month to extend start from the previous gift voucher validity date or previous booking date.
• No show, No Call, No Email or UN-USED Service after voucher expired or booking confirmed date, 100% cancellation
fee will be imposed.